Infinite Green Energy (IGE, formerly Infinite Blue Energy), today, announced the appointment of a second Director in as many weeks with the appointment of corporate and finance transaction and deal specialist, Tim Lester, to its Board.
Mr Lester has almost 30 years’ experience providing strategic advisory services, transactional consulting and legal counsel services to clients based throughout the world and is the Co-Founder and Principal at specialist, multi-disciplinary advisory firm, Jameson Boyce Partners.
Infinite Green Energy Chairman, Peter Coleman, said Tim Lester provides high levels of expertise and experience, particularly in corporate governance and the structuring of transactions to a growing Board.
“He is a highly-respected business adviser who understands the dynamics and importance of cross border transactions. He is also a highly regarded business leader with outstanding credentials in the areas of transaction management, particularly in dealings across Asia, and is an important addition to the Board,” he said.
Infinite Green Energy CEO and co-founder, Stephen Gauld, said that Tim Lester’s appointment to the Board as a non-executive Director further demonstrates the growing maturity of the business.
“Infinite Green Energy has a clear plan to deliver green hydrogen to global markets and we have no doubt, given its close proximity to Western Australia, that Asia provides a significant opportunity,” he said.
Tim Lester said he was optimistic about the future potential for green hydrogen within the global marketplace.
“I have led and advised on some of the largest and most complex projects and transactions in the region and I believe my deep experience across the energy, green energy and resources sectors will be of benefit to the Board as it secures a pathway to deliver green hydrogen to global markets, particularly the potentially lucrative markets in Asia,” he said.
Tim Lester’s appointment follows the announcement earlier this month of Chris Salisbury joining the Infinite Green Energy Board as a non-executive Director.
(+61) 0428 724 591 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tim Lester
- Principal and Founding Partner of Jameson Boyce Partners
- Director of the Foundation of the Western Australian Museum
- Director of the Australia Japan Business Co-operation Committee
- Chair of the University of Western Australia’s Business School’s Ambassadorial Council
- Former Managing Partner, Head of Corporate (Australia) and Founding Partner of Hogan Lovells in Australia
- Former Partner and Co-Head of Corporate Finance / M&A (Perth Office) and Japan Sector Leader at Allens Linklaters
- Former Partner, Head of Capital Markets (Asia) and Corporate and Structured Finance (Japan) and Managing Partner of the Tokyo Office of Hogan Lovells
- Former Board Member of the Australia Japan Foundation
- Former Council Member of the Commonwealth Attorney General’s International Legal Services Advisory Council
- Former Chair of the Australian & New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Former Vice Chair of The British School in Tokyo
- Bachelor of Laws and Arts (Japanese Studies) from the University of Western Australia
About Infinite Green Energy (IGE)
Infinite Green Energy Ltd (IGE) is a public unlisted company (formerly Infinite Blue Energy), based in Perth, Western Australia, and is committed to leading the transition to a net-zero emissions economy by developing projects in Australia, Italy and New Zealand to produce and deliver green hydrogen to domestic and export markets around the world. Renewable hydrogen is an emerging resource that will play an important role in decarbonising the world’s economy with significant potential to be used in power grids for transport, infrastructure, and industry. Find out more about IGE at igeh2.com